The Phillips' Family Land Sales
East Tennessee Mountain Property
Land & Cabins For Sale by Owners in The Cherokee National Forest
Ideal properties for horse owners or entrepreneurs. Trails leading to miles of trails on Meadow Creek Mountain in the Cherokee National Forest.
Important Note: The Phillips' are not real estate brokers and there are no real estate fees involved in any transaction. There is owner financing on some of these properties.
Need a builder for your mountain home or barn? We can refer you to several reputable & trustworthy builders.
Cabins & Homesites:
- 1 bedroom, 1 bath bungalow on 1.5+/- acres; large deck; mountain views. $82,500.00. You can VIEW the WEB PAGE for this cabin.
- 3 bedroom, 2 bath on 5+/- acres. $174,500.00. You can VIEW the WEB PAGE for this cabin.
- 2 bedroom, office, 2 bath cabin on 1+ acre. Mountain views, fireplace, fully furnished, hot tub - turnkey vacation rental. $145,500.00. You can VIEW the WEB PAGE for this cabin.
- 2 bedroom, office, 2 bath cabin on 7.8 acres with stock pond. Fenced, mountain views, pasture. $205,000.00. You can VIEW the WEB PAGE for this cabin.
- Very private 15 acres mountaintop with panoramic views with driveway. $258,000.00.
- 2 bedroom, 1 bath furnished cabin on 10 acres with spring fed pond; 4 full hook-up RV sites. $165,000.00. You can VIEW the WEB PAGE for this cabin.
- 3 bedroom, 2 bath custom built home on very private 5 acres. Garage, wood burning fireplace. $175,000.00
Commercial Buildings & Land:
- LODGE/HOTEL, 1921 FARHMOUSE & INDUSTRIAL WORKSHOP. 6 +/- ACRES. 6 bedroom with private bath furnished lodge, great room, gas fireplace, laundry facility. Farmhouse needs some TLC;Large workshop with office for carpentry, mechanics, storage, etc. $375,000.00. You can VIEW the WEB PAGE for this property
- 21 acre equine facility: 22-stall barn, arena, fenced pastures & padlocks, 13 full hook-up RV sites, bathhouse with efficiency apartment, trails to Cherokee National Forest trails, U.S. Government Outfitter's Permit, building previously used for general store/tack shop, tack storage building, in ground 18' x 40' pool. Previously used for trail ride business. Lots of room for expansion and homesites. $395,000.00. You can VIEW the WEB PAGE for this property.
- Fully equipped turn-key 7,000 sq. ft. restaurant & entertainment facility, stocked game room. You can VIEW the WEB PAGE for this property. (currently off market)
Lots & Land:
- 3 acres, wooded, very private $28,500.
- 1.5 acres on county road, creek, cleared home site & electric $27,500
- 3 private wooded acres with home site. $27,500.00
- VACANT LAND: 5-acre parcels priced @ $8,000. - $12,000.
- 1 acre wooded lot with views with deeded right-of-way to Cherokee National Forest horse trails. $18,000.00
- 7 acres wooded and pasture with mountain views off county road with deeded right-of-way to Cherokee National Forest trails. $70,000.00.
- 10+/- acres bordering Cherokee National Forest; mostly wooded with roads cut in; minutes to Forest trail head. Great horse owners' property for cabins and or camping. $37,500. You can VIEW the WEB PAGE for this property.
"Trails leading to miles of trails on Meadow Creek
Mountain in the Cherokee National Forest."